Welcome to the Clownfish TV Community
To borrow a phrase from an excellent article about Gen X
, I'd like to think of us as "our own little joint at the edge of the desert, the last outpost in a world gone mad, the last light in the last saloon on the darkest night of the year."
The world has seemingly gone insane, and Pop Culture has become a battleground, with comics, movies and gaming becoming weirdly political.
Many "geek" media outlets have decided to turn against a good portion of the fandom, with many heavily policing comments sections and forums for any and all negativity... or shutting them down altogether.
We want to roll the clock back a little, to (hopefully) a more civilized time when fans could talk about the things they love, openly and honestly, without everything devolving into a political debate.
That being said, "freer" speech is not a free-for-all.
We don't want to go crazy with rules, but we want to make sure that we keep the peace in this here saloon.
This is an experiment
for us, and we can't foresee every scenario that may occur. An abuse of freedom will, unfortunately, result in more
rules and less
freedom. Your choice.
So let's get on with it...
DISCLAIMER: The Clownfish TV Community rules apply to the Forums, Discord, Private Messaging, Groups, Comments and any other User Generated Content throughout the Clownfish TV sites. User Generated Content does not reflect the views of Clownfish TV, its affiliates, sponsors or advertisers. While we will do our best to maintain order, we are not responsible for every thing every User says.
- If you're joining simply to start trouble, please leave.
- Absolutely no doxxing. This will result in a perma-ban.
- Differing opinions are welcomed, and healthy discussion encouraged. However, no flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments may be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators. Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!
- Please stay on topic! Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed or moved into the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to garbage websites (gambling, porn, etc.) will be deleted.
- Harassment. No threats or legitimate harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult Content. No pornography is allowed. Posts containing pornographic material will be deleted. Any linking to NSFW artwork must be marked as such.
- Illegal content. Any posts containing illegal content will be deleted.